OpenEmbedded Yocto Project Linux Distribution Design
We can take over the complex Embedded Linux Design process for Intel® SoC FPGAs and Xilinx® SoC FPGAs in any matter.
For Intel® SoC FPGAs the OpenEmbedded Yocto Project Board Support Package (BSP) meta-layer is officially maintained by us.
- Customer-specific Embedded Linux Design for your Hardware and requirements
- Linux Kernel Optimization and verification with Arm® Development Tools
- Design of a Linux Device Tree to load needed Linux Kernel Drivers
- Board Support Package Design (BSP)
- Linux Driver development for FPGA Soft-IP (e.g. for using Interrupts and DMA)
- Embedded Linux Application development
- Linux configuration- and start-up shell script design
- Network and Web Interface development
SoC FPGA Build Automation Design to enable for instance
- The configuration of non-volatile Flash Memory devices of the Hardware during production
- Software and FPGA Hardware Updates in the field
- Customer friendly further development of Linux Software and FPGA Design after deployment
Used SoC FPGA Design Tools
- OpenEmbedded Yocto Project
- Intel® Embedded Development Suite (SoC EDS)
- Xilinx® Petalinux
- Xilinx® Vitis™ Integrated Design Environment
- Arm® Development Studio (DS-5)
- Arm® Streamline
- cmake, C++, gcc, Arm® Assembly, ...