Windows™ Server Service Development
Windows™ Services are applications without any GUI that can run in the background.
Windows™ Services enable the highest processing performance and can achieve
the lowest latency of any Window User Mode application.
Due to these reasons they are perfectly suitable for processing data of embedded systems.
- High-Speed FPGA-Fabric interface Applications via e.g. USB 3.0 or PCIe
- Windows Kernel Mode Driver Interface applications
- Embedded Networking and Desktop/Cloud communication
- A service running in Server Environment can distribute services of the embedded system to any client computer via the network
- Data processing
- Data analyzation and visualization
- Complex FPGA and embedded system Monitoring
- Secure FPGA-Fabric update manager
- Software update and recovery management
- Build and process automatization
Our Windows™ Desktop Software uses the latest technologies and fullfils Microsoft®'s recommended way to ensure stability and performance.
It is supported by Windows™ 10 or later, Windows™ Server 2016 or later and Windows 10 IoT.
High-level Experience in Windows Software development for embedded solutions
- Intel® Cyclone® V GX and Intel® Arria® 10 GX PCIe and USB 3.0 Application design
- Windows Client to Windows Server communication and network design
- Windows 10 IoT ThinClient solutions
- C, C++, C#
- Microsoft® Windows™ Presentation Foundation (WPF .NET)
- Microsoft® Windows™ Communication Foundation (WCF .NET)
- Microsoft® .NET Framework
- Microsoft® Visual Studio
- Google® high performance Remote Procedure Call (gRPC) (for Network Interfaces)
- VMware® ESXi™ virtualization Testbench